Willingdon School Uniform
School uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the ethos of a school and setting an appropriate tone.
Download PDF Order Form
Girls Uniform - Click Here
Boys Uniform - Click Here
- A black regulation pleated skirt or a pair of plain black regulation trousers (or trousers identical to the regulation trousers). Skirt length should sit on the knee.
- A plain white shirt.
- A black Willingdon Community School blazer.
- A Willingdon Community School tie.
- Plain black shoes, leather or leather look, with flat or low heels worn with black or grey socks or black or natural coloured tights.
- Plain black or navy shorts (compulsory).
- Plain black or navy tracksuit bottoms (compulsory).
- White/Navy polo shirt with embroidered PE logo (compulsory).
- Grey/Green/Black sweatshirt with PE logo (optional).
- Appropriate sports black leggings, not fashionable leggings (optional).
- Studded boots suitable for football/rugby (compulsory).
- Trainers, no canvas shoes (compulsory).
PE Kit Policy
All students are expected to get changed into their correct PE Kit EVERY lesson (unless for exceptional circumstances which has been agreed with their PE teacher). If students are not changed for PE they will receive a 30 minute PE Department detention after-school. If students are unable to fully participate in the lesson, a note explaining the injury or illness should be given to the PE teachers at the start of the lesson.