What we do with your Data?
This data is being collected for the purpose of registering members to Willingdon Alumni. All data is securely held by Willingdon Community School and under the terms of the Data Protection Act and School Data Protection Policy. The data will not be disclosed to third party organisations. All data will be treated confidentially and with the utmost care and respect.
We may communicate with you in person by phone or email except where you have expressed a preference not to be contacted in a specific way and your data may be used for the following purposes:
- the distribution of school publications
- the promotion of benefits and services
- the sending of emails
- School fundraising
- notification of events, and of programmes involving academic departments and or staff of Willingdon Community School
- the distribution of information regarding Willingdon Alumni group
- information about Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- the promotion of careers path information
- requests to complete relevant surveys
- communications from your former college, school or department
- research by administrative and academic schools
Do you agree for us to retain this data in conjunction with the Data Protection Act and the Schools Data Protection Policy?
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to request that your data is not used for any of the above purposes. If you do not wish your personal details to be used by Willingdon Community School for any or all of the above purposes, you can change your communications preferences at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org