At Willingdon Community School we really value our alumni relations which if open to all former students and staff.
As staff we want to hear about out former pupil's success stories and also feel that sharing these success stories could be an inspiration to our current students. If you would like to have your picture added to our alumni site, run a short session with current students, telling them about your experiences, pathways, further studies or career, please get in touch.
You can do this via email to email@example.com or complete this google form Student Details.
Keep in touch…
- Keep us informed of what you’re accomplishing
- Update us on your career path
- Help us build a community to support our students
- Support school events
- Reconnect with old friends
- Make a difference…
What we do with your Data?
This data is being collected for the purpose of registering members to Willingdon Alumni. All data is securely held by Willingdon Community School and under the terms of the Data Protection Act and School Data Protection Policy. The data will not be disclosed to third party organisations. All data will be treated confidentially and with the utmost care and respect.
We may communicate with you in person by phone or email except where you have expressed a preference not to be contacted in a specific way and your data may be used for the following purposes:
- the distribution of school publications
- the promotion of benefits and services
- the sending of emails
- School fundraising
- notification of events, and of programmes involving academic departments and or staff of Willingdon Community School
- the distribution of information regarding Willingdon Alumni group
- information about Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- the promotion of careers path information
- requests to complete relevant surveys
- communications from your former college, school or department
- research by administrative and academic school